Mohanlal has hinted today in a TV show that he might be retiring in a few years' time. The actor said this after he announced his next project, 'Randamoozham' which will be written by MT Vasudevan Nair. "Within a few years I will take a decision regarding the retirement," he said, during the show. The actor added that he has never bothered about what people thought about his blog. "I have never felt disturbed if someone said something bad about it, neither have I felt happy if someone praised it." Sunday, January 8, 2017
Will Mohanlal retire after Randamoozham?
Mohanlal has hinted today in a TV show that he might be retiring in a few years' time. The actor said this after he announced his next project, 'Randamoozham' which will be written by MT Vasudevan Nair. "Within a few years I will take a decision regarding the retirement," he said, during the show. The actor added that he has never bothered about what people thought about his blog. "I have never felt disturbed if someone said something bad about it, neither have I felt happy if someone praised it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Malayalam Whatsapp Status
Malayalam Whatsapp Status Short Whatsapp status are ideal to start a conversation and a best way to open up. This is a collection of be...
-
Film strike which shook the Mollywood film industry since December 15 is going to end soon. The decision took in the meeting which held last...
-
Agencies PARIS: French oil and gas group Total has agreed to sell a 25 percent stake in the Exploration Block 11B/12B, offshore South Africa...
-
US Defense Secretary James Mattis meets with the emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani at the Sea Palace in Doha, Qatar, 22 April 2017. (Br...
No comments:
Post a Comment